The Mission of the Dublin Education Foundation is to:
Promote excellence and equity in the Dublin City Schools (DCS) by providing financial assistance for educational programs, innovative teaching projects and extra-curricular activities which enrich and enhance students’ learning opportunities and their overall learning experience.
- DCS staff and faculty members
- DCS students
- Parents /parent groups of DCS students
- Members of the Dublin community
School district applications must be signed by the appropriate school principal. All applications must be approved by a DCS administrator.
- Measurably improve student performance.
- Impact students positively in the areas of learning or character building.
- Exhibit sustainable and long-range educational benefits.
- Promote creative and innovative teaching.
- Can be replicated in other Dublin schools or have district-wide implications.
- Encourage parental and community engagement in the schools.
- Utilize resources effectively and efficiently.
collaboratively with colleagues, students, and parents to achieve this shared educational purpose.