The Dublin Education Foundation Board of Trustees congratulates Ms. Nicole Durant for successfully building a collaborative effort among various schools in addressing the food needs of the low-income family students in our school district through Blessings in a Backpack. Her Nov. 12, 2014 appearance on the Dr. Oz television show will bring the message of the “Dublin Difference” to the national spotlight, which will certainly inspire many more such efforts around the nation. We, at the DEF, are proud to be one of her first seed-funding sources in 2012. We deeply appreciate the dedication of the many teachers, like Ms. Durant, who often think outside of the box and go an extra mile to create a safe, wholesome and conducive learning environment for all of our students in Dublin.
- New batch of grant recipients announced
- Alumni Association 5K to benefit Rozanski Foundation
- Scholarship Winners Announced
- Six to be inducted into Dublin City Schools Hall of Fame in May
- Race honors fallen soldier, Dublin grad
- Dublin Alumni Association Fundraiser
- What is the Dublin Education Foundation?
- Taiko Drum Club Video
- Leatherlips Outdoor Drama Video